Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hooked Rugs!

I really need to find new homes for some of the rugs I have hooked.  These rugs have never been on the floor...they hung on walls and have, most recently, been rolled up in a basket.  They are feeling neglected.  I have priced them at below market value.  What is important to me is that these rugs find a new home. 

You will pay actual shipping on these.

Click to enlarge all photos for more detail.

The collie and wings were designed by my BFF, Janer.  I made 2 of these rugs...I don't need two of them.  This flying collie rug measures 11 1/2 x 19.
$75.00.


'Mr Snow' is a pattern by The Rughooking Store.  Originally, there was a feather tree beside him...where I inserted the word, 'winter'.  Measuring ~15 x 16 inches, he is hooked in #8.5 cut.

$75.00.


'Wool Gatherer' pattern by Wendy Miller.  I had a great time hooking this rug in #8.5 cut!  I love this rug...see all the button eyes?  Measures 23 1/2 x 29 inches.

SOLD.


Angel O Mine, hooked in #8.5 cut, measures 19 x 24.
$175.00.


Please email me here to check for availability and to let me know what you're interested in.  Be sure to check out the posts below for more rug hooking items!

Thank you for looking!!