Monday, June 17, 2013

MORE WOOL FOR SALE!!

June 29.  Edited to add:  I have removed the sold pieces.  The ones shown below are still available.

I have finally gotten these listed.

Again, please read carefully.

Please remember that colors show differently on different monitors.  And, my camera doesn't always read colors accurately.  If you have questions, please ask.  I used mostly Dorr natural wool when I overdyed wool, and the majority of the textured pieces were purchased from Mary Flanagan or Rebecca Erb.   

I will take PayPal payments only, so please be sure you have an active PayPal account.  (On a rare occasion, I will make special arrangements.  Email me here if you have a question about that.)   If you see something that you would like, be sure to let me know right away, as this is 'first come, first served'.  Comments are disabled, so contact me via email...HERE.  

I can only approximate shipping, so will invoice you the actual total of your woolens plus shipping via PayPal once I have shipped your package.  All packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.  

No returns, no refunds. 

Be sure to use the 3 digit code when ordering each bundle you desire.  There is only one of each of the bundles available.

Any questions? 

edited to add:  When you know which woolens you would like,  all you need do is click on the email HERE link and email me the code numbers.  That's all.  Easy Peasy.  No need to go through PayPal until you pay for your purchase, which is after I ship it and have the total of your purchase and the actual shipping cost.
                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



$4.00 - Thicker/suitable for very wide cuts or penny rugs.
$8.50 - 23 x 60

$12.00 - 34 x 58
$11.50 - 34 x 55.


$4.75 - 24 x 32



S2.00 - 18 x 28 (must be cut, cannot be torn)



$12.00 - 34 x 60 rust plaid

$12.00 - 33 x 56 - Mary Flanagan wool, works with thin-cut strips, too


Thank you in advance!!