Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's All In The Details...

It's been a long time at my drawing board.  Testing out ideas...seeking my style.  At last...I have an outfit I am proud to make and sell.  

A simple top with raglan sleeves...modified to have a neckline edge with a bias strip...tucks rather than elastic around the neckline.  Tucks on the sleeves...top-stitched for more detail...a double line of sewing on the hem.  Pants shortened to be pantaloons with elastic around the leg edges...with the same tucks...and the same top-stitching. 

This one is my test model, so is not for sale.  Aubrey is happy to be my model if it means she gets to keep the clothes!  ~grin~ 

However, I will be making these playsets out of various fabrics to place for sale in my Etsy shop.  







Now that I have an idea of what I want my style to be, I will be adding other items as well.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment