Thursday, October 30, 2014

Collaboration!

Wow!  I had no idea that I had not posted here for so long.  Shame on me.  

But, I do have some exciting news!

I posted this on The Chocolate Puppy's facebook page the other day:


I am so very excited and pleased to announce that Cathy of Pink Petunia Cottage Dolls and I are working together to make dolls!!! Cathy loves making the dolls and I love dressing them...so this should be a fun and exciting collaboration for both of us!!! I've known Cathy for 5 years...since I won her first 'scraps' giveaway. We have dogs and quilting in common (big surprise there, I know), and now dolls! Cathy is a very special person and I treasure her friendship.

So, here's a peek at what our first doll is looking like...say hello to Fiona! Her hair needs some help and I am not finished 'dressing' her, yet.  I should be done in a few days.  



 How do you like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment